This is my first ever nominated award! Thanks to Miss Hannah over at Sassy Girl’s Journey for nominating me! Her blog covers a range of topics from general life experiences, to talking about pop culture and getting attached to fictional characters (Don’t we all?). Go check her out 🙂
I got really excited when I saw I was tagged, so I thought hey, let’s make a bonus blog today to celebrate that! Now. from reading Hannah’s post about the award, there are some rules you have to follow in claiming/accepting this award.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice
- Share 7 facts about yourself
7 Facts About Myself
- I studied at Victoria University of Wellington. I currently hold a Bachelor of Music, and a Graduate Diploma of Teaching. I would love to go back one day and study masters. (I love learning!)
- I love frappucinos, and I will get them if given the chance to at any cafe or chain restaurant.
- I also love pancakes, and will most likely order them if I see them on the menu. That or fries.
- I love The Warehouse. For those not in New Zealand, it’s pretty much like Target over in the States. They sell everything for a reasonable price, and I get most things from there.
- I binge watch most new tv shows I find. Even if its 7 seasons like Parks and Recreation, I will plow through it as fast as I can. Most shows I do this with are the twenty minute comedy ones, they’re easy to get into.
- I played both the flute and piano in high school, I can sort of play them now. (I should really brush up on those skills).
- I am terrible at directions, and often get turned around many times before working out where I’m supposed to be going. I almost exclusively now rely on google maps.
- A Dash of Jhaee
- The Travelling Diary of a Dippy Dotty Girl
- Teensy Weensy Gal
- Simple Ula
- My Stories with Music
- The Queen Kaye Diaries
- Reignite Twenties
- Blooming Blonde World
- A Sweet Chilli Love
- Happy Little Mom Life NZ
- AyR Galaxy
- Thoughts of SheryL
- Comically Quirky
- Natalie Vinh
- Brush and Needle
So yeah, there we go! Hope I did everything right, cause I have no idea. This was a lot of fun though!