Another award!! Which means, another bonus blog!! I was nominated for both this and the Versatile Blogger Award. I’ve already done the Versatile Blogger Award, so I will stick to just the Sunshine Blogger Award! I’m still amazed that I keep getting nominated to do these. I love reading them as much as I love doing them 😄
Okay, here we go.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award
I was nominated by the lovely Jo at Hello, it’s Jo. She has a lovely blog which is a combination of life, advice, travel, beauty and her experiences. Definitely go check her out if you don’t know about her already 🙂
The 11 questions that I have to answer are:
- If you could have one zoo animal as a pet – which would it be?
Red panda. They’re so fluffy. Or a real panda. But I wouldn’t be able to look after either of them properly in my tiny flat.
- If you could wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life – who would it be?
I don’t really wear any designer clothes…I’m not really aware of them. I’ve really gotten into the store Mirrou lately though. So I guess I’ll pick them?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I’d be 35. I would hope I had my full license by then, cause if not that’s embarrasing. I would love to have done more travelling. But mostly, in ten years, I would love to have a home and have started a little family with my Rory 🙂
- If you could drop everything, like work or school or any life responsibilities, where would you fly to right now?
Ooh Iceland. I have been fixating on Iceland recently, as I’ve been reading about all these blogs about how amazing it is. Ice caves, blue lagoons, northern lights…it’s just really far away and I’m trying to save.
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
Mine is really random. I can remember being either 2 or 3, hanging out by the front door. I’m looking up at my mum who’s trying to get my older sister out the door, to kindergarten possibly. That’s all I can remember.
- What made you happy today?
This is a bit long, but bear with me. Today was my first day back at the daycare since taking time off for my wedding and honeymoon. I’ve been gone three weeks and I really missed all the babies and toddlers I look after. I was bringing a one-year old girl back from nappy changing (one of the glamorous parts of daycare), and she pointed to the laundry area where you could hear the laundry machine going. I brought her closer to it, so she could clearly hear the chugga-chugga sounds it was making. She immediately began to dance to the sounds, and it made me laugh so hard. I’ve missed my job.
- Your favourite film to watch over and over?
That’s tough. It changes a lot. Currently, it’s The Last Five Years.
- What did you have for breakfast today?
Coffee, and two pieces of toast. One with peanut butter, the other with nutella.
- What would be your perfect date?
It depends. Sometimes I’m happy with hanging at home, watching a movie with snacks. Other times, it’s going for an evening walk and getting ice cream or something.
- If you could get paid for blogging but it meant that you would have to write about things you didn’t love – would you do it?
Probably not. The reason I love blogging is cause I get to write about what I want to, and what I love. I’m happy with current job anyway 😀
- What would you do if you could switch genders for a day?
TMI possibly. But pee standing up.
So now, I have to nominate 11 more people
- The Bookish Wanderer
- It’s Naly
- Sit Back and Just Live
- Alifya Lifestyle
- Love Leigh
- Travel Nerd Plans
- A Girl and Depression
- Sky of Freedom
- Absolutely Olivia
- Sue’s Fabulous Travels
- Summer Dream Catcher
Feel free to take part if you want, but no pressure 🙂
Now to think of 11 questions. I’m not good at these, so I’m going to use a random question generator. Conversationstarters.com here we go.
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
- What is one of your favourite words or phrases?
- What did you have for lunch yesterday?
- What weird food combinations do you like?
- What was/is your favourite subject in school?
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- Do you have any siblings?
- Who was the last person that you called or texted?
- Who is the most famous person you have met?
- What is something you’ve never done but would like to try?
These questions make me laugh, so if anyone else wants to go through and answer, then feel free 😀
Another award done! I still do a happy dance each time I get nominated for one XD
I feel so happy to be a part of this lovely blogging community, I’ve only been doing this for a month and I’ve already gotten more out of this experience than I ever expected. I’ve met so many lovely other bloggers and I love waking up each morning and reading what everyone has posted, and seeing how guys have reacted to whatever lastet post I’ve done! You guys all rock 😀