Another tag! This time the lovely Chanelle (a fellow Kiwi!) from Chanelle Hayley nominated me. She is a beauty/lifestyle blogger among other things and I thoroughly recommend you check her out 🙂
I hope you get to learn something new about me with each of these!
Here we go.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are Chanelle’s questions:
- Do you have any tattoos? If not, do you want any?
I do not yet, but that’ll change next Saturday! I’m getting my first tattoo, and I’m so excited and nervous!
- What is your favourite sweet treat?
Oooohhh..that’s tough. Probably chocolate. I can’t get any more specific, just chocolate in general. Or ice cream
- Do you have any phobias or fears?
Not really. I’m not fond of the dark, but I’m not terrified of it. Just use the torch on my phone, and bam, I’m good.
- What is one of your strengths?
Organizing. I’m very good at organizing things, especially trips. I’ve organized all the trips I’ve done with Rory, as well as my day care centre’s day trip to the zoo. I can make sure things get done.
- Name a fictional character you identify with.
This is kind of hard. I’ll go with Amy Santiago from Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I was a ‘nerd’ in school, I may have reminded teachers about homework once or twice. I don’t think I’m as quite a perfectionist as her, but I do always try my best in what I do, I take extensive notes, and I am incredibly loyal. By the way, you should watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine if you don’t already.
- Least favourite makeup brand?
I’m gonna go with Revlon. They’re not all bad. But once, I tried a foundation they have, I think it was Photo Finish or something. When I went in direct sunlight, my face ‘sparkled’, like a Twilight vampire. I freaked and washed it all off.
- Top three places you’d like to visit?
Iceland. Scotland. Harry Potter World in Orlando!
- What was the last song you listened to?
Just checked my iPod. It was “Seventeen” by Alessia Cara.
- If you could relive any moment of your life what would it be?
Currently, my wedding 🙂
It was just around a week ago, but it was such an amazing day. If I had to get specific, then I’ll say when we said our vows 😀
- Do you prefer eating at cafes or restaurants?
I like cafes. Mostly cause they’re more likely to serve all-day breakfasts, and pancakes!!
- What is one piece of life advice you try to adhere to?
Something I got from reading “Yes Please” by Amy Poehler. “Good for her, not for me”. I try not to judge other people’s life choices, boy or girl really. If I don’t like it or agree with it, it’s not up to me to judge them. It’s their choice. Good for them, but it’s not for me.
Time to tag some peeps. Feel no obligation or pressure to do this tag if you don’t want to, or if you’ve already done it.
- Janah Pinku
- Everything EmmZeeBee
- Dippy Dotty Girl
- Bella Inizio
- Words Can’t Fathom
- Midnight Magician
- Blooming Blonde World
- Alison Luck
- Pink For Days
- Flower Named Jasmine
Time to come up with 11 questions. Like I said in the Sunshine Blogger Award, I’m not good at these. So my questions will all be ‘last’ based.
- Last thing you ate?
- Last movie you watched all the way through?
- Last movie you watched then gave up before finishing?
- Last TV episode/series you watched?
- Last song you listened to?
- Last concert you went to?
- Last photo you took (non-selfie)?
- Last selfie you took?
- Last thing you bought?
- Last book you read?
- Last thing you do before going to bed?
Alrighty! That’s all for now. Take care beautiful people!