- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Hello all! The lovely Cheila at Pink For Days has tagged/nominated me to do the Awesome Blogger Award. Thank you so much!! A little backstory to this, it was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala as she has always wanted to create an award to acknowledge all the awesome blogs out there! She also recently celebrated her 17th birthday! Her blog covers everything from her faith, lifestyle, baking, and my personal favourite series, her weekly little accomplishments 🙂
This is lifted from her original blog about the award, which I wanted to share:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- What change would you like to see in the world?
I would like to see everyone be more positive, even in small steps. Focus on the small positives and accomplishments that you’ve done.
- What is your cause?
I’d like to think education. I don’t know if it’s really a cause, but everyone deserve to learn. Not just in school, but outside of it too. Does that makes sense?
- What would you like to know more about?
Everything, lol. But let’s get more specific, I would like to know more about photography currently. I follow a lot of really good blogs who give lots of tips on taking good photos. I only use my phone at the moment, but I’m also starting to look at proper cameras. I love photography!
- Could you go a week without your phone?
Noooooooooooope. It’s basically my lifeline XD
- How often would you like to blog and what content would you like to offer if you had no limitations?
I’m happy with blogging every day. I’ve been keeping it up since I started my blog at the beginning of last month. If I had no limitations, I would do more travel blogs. Cause then I would be travelling 😀 😀
Otherwise, I’m really happy with what content I make. It covers everything I’m into, and I have so much fun writing it all!
- What did you do on your last vacation?
That would’ve been my trip to Fiji! I did so much there. Snorkelling, horseback riding, swimming, relaxing, and eating amazing food! I’ve done two posts about my time in Fiji
- What is the greatest lesson you’ve ever learned?
This is taking me a really long time to write. I’m going to go with not passing up opportunities and stepping out of your comfort zone. Everyone should do something like this every now and then. It started with little steps, like being confident enough in myself to wear out that top or skirt, or speaking up a little more. The biggest one was heading off to Peru for a month. That was amazing! 😀
- What is your best, healthiest habit?
I used to be good with working out on a regular basis, but I haven’t done that for a while (or months…). I’m trying to get back into it, but habits are hard to start up again. I do still go for long walks quite often, but I want to get even better.
- What is love, in your point of view?
Being happy and secure. That’s how I see it. Whether it be self-love, or love in any relationship (with your family, friends, partner, even pets!)
- What do you think was the world’s worst invention? And the best?
I’m gonna go with spam for world’s worst. Random spam emails or bots, what is the point of it beside being annoying? They’re normally pretty obvious too..
The best is glasses and contacts. Imagine being short sighted before they were invented!! That would be such a hassle.
As always, it’s up to you guys to accept the nomination or not. No pressure 😀
- If you could live in any era, which would it be and why?
- Do you put more attention to the people around you or the things around you?
- What are three things you are willing to splurge on for yourself?
- Do you prefer writing with a blue or black pen?
- What’s the favourite part of your daily routine?
- What’s your favourite kind of blog content to write?
- What is the view from your window right now?
- What is your favourite song to sing?
- If you could name your pet unicorn, what would you pick?
- What were your highs and lows this week? (borrowing this question from Maggie!)
There we go! Another award I’ve been lucky enough to be nominated for 🙂
Thank you again Cheila for nominating me, and Maggie for making this award!
Here are the previous ones I’ve done, have a look if you’re interested!
- The Cramm Award
- This Time Next Year Tag
- Dawn Dagger Challenge (1000 likes!)
- The Blue Sky Tag
- Sunshine Blogger Award
- The Blogger Recognition Award (100 Followers!)
- Versatile Blogger Award