- Put the award logo or image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate readers and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
I was nominated by Ash over at Universe of the Unspoken. She blogs in her corner of the internet world about many topics, ranging from creative writing, to lifestyle, to her general thoughts on life and all. Go check her out 🙂
Continue reading “Mystery Blogger Award”
Hello! I got lots of great feedback from you guys about my post Leisurely Walks. I really loved going through all the photos I had taken while I was out on a walk. So this may start a series of sorts, where I write less, and let my photos do the talking.
Yesterday, we had some lovely weather here in Wellington for a change. It was nicer than it had been in weeks. Instead of walking around though, we had plans to go out and spend some time with Rory’s family which is not walking distance. It’s a 15 minutes drive out of town, and while we were driving, I took out my phone and started taking photos for no real reason, other than I wanted to.
Have a look!
Continue reading “Leisurely Drives”