- Put the award logo or image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate readers and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
I was nominated by Ash over at Universe of the Unspoken. She blogs in her corner of the internet world about many topics, ranging from creative writing, to lifestyle, to her general thoughts on life and all. Go check her out 🙂
This award was created by the amazing Okoto Enigma.
Three Things About Myself:
- I scream like a maniac when I find spiders or other creepy insects around the house, I then proceed to screech like a pterodactyl while I am in the process of smashing them with something heavy. Doesn’t happen too often in my current flat thankfully.
- When I get really happy, I jump up and down clap my hands. This is often associated with food.
- I am far too used to wearing glasses, that when I do occasionally wear contacts, I try to push my glasses up my nose, but they’re not there, so I either flick my nose or poke my eye.
Are these new facts? I share a lot of random facts about me on this blog, that I can no longer keep up 😄
- What according to you is the best thing in the world?
Love. That probably sounds cheesy, but love is awesome. There’s lots of kind of love, self-love, family love, romantic love, friendship love, animal love, food love…
- What’s your favorite quote?
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou. I’ve said this a lot, but it’s so true. Another little gem from her: Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
- If you could change your name what would you want it to be?
Frances (lol). I like this name, cause I found out when I was younger, that this was my name option if I ended up being a boy. I think it works as both a boy or girl name.
- What would you rather eat : Ice cream that tastes like poo or poo that tastes like ice cream? (you have to choose one!)
First of all, how did this situation arise? I am concerned. Second of all, poo that tastes like ice cream. Cause at least it tastes nice, maybe I’ll forget what I’m actually eating (doubtful though).
- What three things do you wish were never in existence?
Prejudice, Cancer, and Mosquitos
As always, feel free to accept the nomination or not, it’s completely up to you! 🙂
- My Life Online
- Off the Uneven Pavement
- Olive and Clo
- Glitters of Life
- Ella May Garrett
My 5 Weird or Funny Questions:
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What board game do you hate the most?
- If you had to eat one thing from McDonald’s, every meal for a week straight, what would you chose?
- If you could kill off any character from a current television show, who would it be?
- If you had to read an entire encyclopedia, which letter would you choose?
My Best or Favourite Posts:
I have many favourite posts, I always have fun writing them. So I will look at my stats and pick the best five posts from there 😀
- The Blogger Recognition Award (100 Followers!)
- Earth and the Wonders I’ve Seen
- A Love Story (The Really Extended Version)
- The Awesome Blogger Award
All right guys, I think that’s it! Thanks for reading! 😀