Hey. Guess what? I’m jumping on the board wagon, Cheila and Maggie. I thought about it all day, and while three posts a day sounds like a lot. You know what? Why not? It sounds like fun. I have no idea what the full list of prompts are, and me being a day ahead from you guys this may be tricky. But as a pro pinterest pinner, I think I found the 30 day challenge to which you are referring 🙂
If I’m wrong, Maggie or Cheila, if you could email me the whole list, that would be nice 🙂
So it’s past 9 pm on May 4 for me, so I gotta do four days worth of blogs and wrap it into this one. Hang on to your socks everyone.
Day 1 – Introduction
HI! I’m Angela, and I’m jumping late onto the bandwagon with my dear blogging friends Maggie and Cheila to do a 30 day blogging challenge. You can find many variations on Pinterest, including full 52 week ones which I also find interesting.
Day 2 – 10 Facts About Myself
I mean, I feel like I keep sharing random facts about myself, that I’m gonna run out. So for newbies, here’s 10 basic me facts that regular readers may already know.
- My full name is Angela Antiporta Woollett Jenkins.
- The Jenkins is my married last name
- I got it from Rory, who I’m married to
- We’ve been together for almost five and a half years, but married for just over a month.
- I’m an early childhood teacher, specifically for under twos
- I’m 25 years old, and will be 26 in December
- I’m the middle child
- I am of Filipino and Kiwi descent
- I live in New Zealand
- I have a blogging addiction
Day 3 – My Personality and Values
I have been told my whole life, that I’m quiet. And it’s true. I am, until you really get to know me, then I can ramble forever and you can’t shush me. I am often very happy and positive, it takes a lot to bring me down or get me mad. I am very patient, which comes in handy with my job. In general, I’m a chilled person who’s happiest at home or hanging with her family.
My values are willingness to learn, reliability and trust. I want to know that I can rely on you, if you’re just going to bail, then I don’t want to waste my energy on you. Trust is key, I’m a very open and forgiving person, but even I have my limits. Just don’t be a douche. That’s all I ask. Be open to other opinions other than your own, and be willing to learn. You don’t know everything, I certainly don’t. No one does. And that’s kinda cool.
Day 4 – About My Family
Uh yeah, so if this isn’t what you (Maggie and Cheila) have next, then I may be reading the wrong challenge. Just let me know, but I’ll be asleep and won’t be able to read your responses till tomorrow morning (lol)
I’m gonna leave this link here to my best post talking about my family. Family and Life.
But if you don’t have time to read that – here’s the basics.
- Dad – Jeff. Soccer enthusiast. Trivia extraordinaire. King of Rambling Stories that never end. Awesome.
- Mum – Julie. Takes photos of everything (like me). Says I love you everytime we see each other. Loves her garden. Queen.
- Big sister – Jo. Artist. Procrastinator. Leaves mugs and other dishes everywhere. Tallest being in the world. Amazing.
- Little brother – Andrew. Used to be shorter than me, but not anymore. Always has headphones in. Speaks in as little words as possible. Coolest.
- Husband – Rory. Partner for life. Leaves cupboard doors open constantly. Surprises me with little gifts. The Best.
- Almost Brother In Law – Tibor. Hungarian. Been with Jo since the beginning of time (Get married already yo, you’ve been engaged for three years). Great cook. Hates to have his photo taken. Also awesome.
There you go!! I’m going to hit publish now then go to sleep. I am now really tired cause I had a weird sleep last night. This was a really impulse decision, but here we go. Get ready for possibly three posts some days, two days on others. But this whole month, expect at least two now 😀