Day 16 is about what’s on my To-Do List.
Currently, I have a few things on my to-do list, nothing too big. Just kinda general goals and things I want to keep track of.
General Blog Things
- Keep up with daily blogging (including the 30 Day challenge!) – I have been doing pretty well with this
- Keep up to date with reading everyone’s blogs – I’ve also been doing well with this, although it’s sometimes a bit of a juggle with work, but I’ve found a way to make it work.
General Health Things
- Keep up with Beginner Exercise Plan – I go through a site I found from Pinterest called Spotebi. They have a whole bunch of workouts and plans for all different levels. They come with cute images for the exercises, a timer, a playlist, warm ups and cool downs..everything really. I’ve currently been doing the beginner plan since the beginning of the month. If you’re interested, you can find it here.
- Drink more water – I aim for eight glasses a day. The most I get to is four or five. I’ve yet to actually get to eight, but I try.
- Eat more fruit and veggies – I’ve been getting better at this, actually! I still have sweets most days though, cause sugar helps me replace all that energy I use up all day with the kids 😄
- Save half of my paycheck and keep in savings – I’ve been keeping to this pretty well. I’ve only had to dip in once, because I got a wee bit excited with some shopping. But only once these past few months!!
- Keep track of what I’m spending my money on – I’m using an excel spreadsheet thing to keep track of my monthly budget. It helps me quite a bit actually.
- Read 20 books this year – I’m up to number 8. I’ve been meaning to read at least two a month, but I’m only a little bit into my current book. I keep getting too busy to read..
- Clean house at least once every few weeks (kitchen, bathroom, vacumm)- ahahaha, nope.
- Do dishes everyday to keep from piling up – surprisingly yes, we have always managed to do this
- See more of Wellington, do more walks – weather permitting, we plan to do these more on the weekends
- Contact Angie, and see if we can set in motion my plans for my second tattoo – I did this just yesterday actually. We’ve pencilled in July 1 for now. So watch this space 🙂
- Change last name officially to Jenkins – I finally have the marriage certificate, but I keep forgetting to do this. I go by Jenkins now on social media, but I keep forgetting to call doctors, bank, etc. I’ll do it eventually.
- Finish colouring books – Slowly and steadily I will get there…
That’s about it for my general to-do lists. This kinda combines with goals. As there’s nothing huge coming up, I don’t really have much things I need to get done immediately.
What’s on your to-do list currently?