I was nominated by two lovely ladies to do this award! The amazing Ella May Garrett, who I really recommend you guys check out if you don’t already know her. She is an amazing blogger, and such a sweetie! I was also then nominated by Jamie, who I’m sure most of you guys know, and if not, then go over and say hi! In her words, she’s just a word girl doing lifestyle and beauty things. You’ll definitely find something of interest to read 😀
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
- I live in New Zealand, and have for all my life, except for a few years when I was younger in the Philippines
- I am a middle child
- I’m currently 25 years old
- I can still proudly say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (my 8 year old self was so proud when I figured it out)
- I have terrible eyesight and have to wear glasses all day every day
- I have my ears pierced, but I barely wear earrings
- I was always considered myself good at maths until I tried calculus (big mistake, what even is that subject)
- I like to talk to myself or make sounds while I work, Rory has said that I make thinking noises
- I am almost always craving something sweet
- I only have coffee once a day, but I’m pretty sure I need it more
- Most, if not all, of my closest friends do not live in the same town as me (pretty much all really, most of them aren’t even in the same country as me, how’d that happen?)
- What job did you want to do when you were younger?
I can’t really remember, but I do know that teacher was in there, so ha! I followed that through.
- Where would your dream holiday be?
Somewhere in Europe. I’ve always wanted to go, so there’s so many amazing countries to visit there! I quite like the idea of having a long train ride, where we get to stop in lots of places. I imagine that’s really expensive though.
- Do you believe in soul mates?
Not really…I don’t think there’s one set person for you out there. I think there’s people better suited for you, and those who you really have a connection with. But the idea that each person has one perfect mate just for them out there, that seems just a wee bit farfetched. At least to me.
- What would your superhero name be?
I was thinking incorporating “Angel” in there somehow. Ooh, maybe Amazing Angela (I love alliteration) But it makes me sounds like a magician. I could be a magician superhero.
- If you could only use one makeup product what would it be?
Eyeliner. I love playing with it and trying to make it match on both eyes (I sometimes get there)
- What is your favourite film?
I can’t answer that. I don’t have just one…I have favourite genres more than specific films. Animations mostly. Or Fantasy..
- What shoe size are you?
I’m a US 6-7. I fit 6 more comfy though. In EU I think that’s 37-38 maybe?
- How do you feel right now, in this moment?
Tired. As I always do after expending all my energy at work
- Favourite pizza topping?
- What age were you when you knew Santa wasn’t real?
My household never did the Santa thing. I heard about it at school and stuff, but my parents were pretty much straightforward with the fact that they were personally the ones buying me gifts. I never really cared about him. Still don’t.
- Can you dance?
By my own, sure. With people watching, nah. I’m pretty self conscious, and beyond just bopping around to music I don’t do much else. I love dancing with the kids at my centre though. There’s no judgement or care in the world. We just groove to our own moves.
- What’s your favorite TV show?
Am I limited to just one? That’s kinda impossible, I’m gonna go with a genre. Sitcoms are my weakness. Brooklyn Nine Nine, HIMYM, Parks and Recreation, The Nanny, Friends, need I go on?
- If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Cardigan, singlet and jeans. It’s literally what I wear 90% of the time anyway 😄
- Do you prefer a classic red lip or a nude lip?
Nude all the way. I don’t feel like I can pull off the red lip. It looks weird on me. Plus I would chew it off then it’d look even weirder
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?
Pancakes. Waffles. Yes.
- Current favorite song?
Currently, I keep listening to Castle by Halsey. I love her voice.
- What’s your favorite way to accessorize an outfit?
Scarf? Maybe earrings? Once or twice, a necklace. I don’t actually have too much accessories.
- Favorite makeup look?
The no makeup makeup look. Which also translates to I don’t know how to do that much makeup, but it works for me.
- What is your go-to drink to order at the bar?
Coke. Ahahaha. I don’t really drink. I had a few cocktails in Fiji. I love fruity ones where you can’t really taste the alcohol. But they’re crazy expensive. So I normally stick with soda.
- Favorite quote?
‘I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.’ – Maya Angelou
- Team burrito or team pizza?
- What’s your favorite book of all time?
Harry Potters. My favourite is the last one. I got so into it, and the final battle still gives me chills.
As usual, feel free to take part or not, I simply wanted to nominate you 😀
Here are my 11 random questions should you decide to take part 🙂
- Do you prefer to cook or order take out?
- What did you do last weekend?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavour?
- Would you rather have a grapefruit sized head or a head the size of a watermelon?
- What would motivate you to run a marathon?
- Do you have any vacation plans coming up?
- How did you get your name? Do you know the meaning of your name?
- What is something that you’ve never done but would like to try?
- What is the best thing that happened to you this week?
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- What movies have you re-watched the most number of times?
That’s it for the Liebster Award! Thank you again to Ella and Jamie for the nominations! I’m currently making my way through awards I’ve been nominated for, expect another bonus round coming soon ish. Probably next week. I always have fun with these tags, especially when it involved coming up with facts or answering questions. They’re always a blast to do, and a great way to get to know the blogger more.