Man, this challenge has proved tougher than I thought, coming up with an extra post every day for a month has been a lot of work. But it’s also been a great exercise, and I have been loving it, especially now that we come into the last week! I’m doing this alongside, Maggie and Cheila (guys we can do this!!)
Okay, so Day 23 is about My Inspirations.
So, I feel like I’ve talked about this before, especially in certain awards. And also a little bit in yesterday’s challenge post. But hey, let’s talk about them again!
- You guys. All of you here in our little blogging community are a huge inspiration to me! I love reading all the different posts you do, the ideas you come up with, the things you’re doing, the places you’re going, your experiences and stories…it all motivates me to keep going myself!
- LifeofAngela. My blog motivates me to keep going. I love all the milestones its been going through, and I also just realised that I am scarily close to 500 followers. How, when, how did that happen?? I need to think of another way to say thank you! You guys are amazing!!
- The world. By that, I mean travelling. I have been lucky enough to do my fair share of travelling, but it feels like it’s never enough XD There’s so much to see out there in the world, and I would love to keep exploring. But while my heart screams yes, my annual leave and bank account gently tell me no. Ah well, one day. For now, I will look through blogs who show me sights from another land.
- Family. I have a lovely, supportive and sweet family. They inspire me to keep going, to do my best, and to both plan for my future, and enjoy what I’m doing in the moment. I love going home to see them all.
- Rory. My better half, he inspires me in all things I do. Being with him has made me a better person, and he tells me he feels the same way about me. I’m very happy to be in such a loving relationship, and it inspires me in everything I do.
- Me!! I accidentally hit the exclamation key twice, but I’m going to keep it there. As much as all these other points and people inspire me, it’s up to myself to take all that and run with it. It’s up to me to decide what I do, and where I go. I’m happy to consider myself an inspiration, as many years ago, I wouldn’t have had the confidence to say it.
What are some of your inspirations?