So, Day 24 is about Handy Tips I’ve Learned.
I’ve learned a lot of tips and tricks, but I forget a lot of them just as easily. I’ll do my best to list them here.
- When getting dressed in winter, place your jeans or top on the heater (but please don’t burn the house down, do it safely!), so when you finally pull off pyjamas, you can get into nice, toasty clothes 😀
- Don’t pop pimples! They scar, and then takes ages to go away. What I was told to do, is get a cloth, soak it in hot (not boiling!) water, then place it on top of the pimple and press down for a bit. Do this for one or two nights, and it gets smaller and goes away in a few days. This at least works for me, but may not work for everyone.
- Do dishes every night. Seriously, don’t ever leave it, cause then you suddenly have a mountain. But doing it every night means you never run out of dishes, and it’s just a small hill to tackle once a day.
- Plan everything! It helps me to stay organised and stay on track, I love my calendar, both my wall one and my phone one. I did this back at school and uni too, I always noted down when papers or tests were due, so I could plan when to start studying or start assignments.
- When it comes to motivation, music helps a lot. Especially for workouts, or doing household chores. Find a song that gets you ‘hyped’ (for me that’s the Hamilton soundtrack ahaha), and then do it.
- To squeeze out as much as you can from toothpaste tubes, roll the end of it.
That’s literally all I can think of right now. I’m sure I have more, but suddenly having to write them down, I’m drawing a blank.
Let me know any tips or tricks you guys have in the comments below. I’d love to know them!