Sounds easy enough, this will probably be similar to goals I have set for myself, as well as some random thoughts. I also thought I’d include random images, cause you guys know I like having pictures, even when sometimes they weren’t taken by me.
I Would Still Like to Learn:
- How to improvise meals – I’m great at following recipes and instructions, but if you just give me ingredients and say “Go for it”, I will look at you blankly.
- How to look after a car – I’m still in the process of driving more frequently, but that’s getting rarer and rarer, but I still want to know how to look after a car. So far, Rory has shown me how to change the oil (which I’ve already forgotten), and how to fill up the tank (which I have done successfully a few times!!).
- Tagalog – I always say I want to make an effort on this, but I never do. Last I checked Duolingo doesn’t have a course in tagalog. Any other apps you guys can recommend?
- This is more relearn, as I haven’t touched any in a while. But the ukulele, piano and flute. I really want to relearn all those skills.
- How to swim – I mean I can kinda float for a while, and I’m not too bad. But I’d like to learn proper techniques. Plus its an exercise I actually really enjoy.
- How to properly use a sewing machine – I know how useful it is and what it can do. I just don’t know how to use it properly.
- How to motivate myself to clean every weekend – Like seriously, it’s getting ridiculous. Look at our carpet. It needs vacumming…
- Finally, I still have to learn not to let my optimism run rampant. I was starting to daydream about owning that house we put an offer in on, and we just heard back that the seller has gone with another offer (sigh). It would have been way too convenient for us to get the first home we ever went for I suppose. I’m kinda bummed, but now we know how the whole process works. We just need to wait until we see another house that we can see as a future home.
That’s all I can think of for now.
What’s something you guys still want to learn?