Here we are again! I have again been nominated for so many awards! I still prefer to write one post for each award, but I want to thank all the bloggers who nominated me again, and answer their questions!
Sunshine Blogger Award
You can find the original post and rules here – Sunshine Blogger Award.
I’ve been nominated for this four times over the past two weeks!
Brown Kitty Cat nominated me for this a little after I uploaded the first Bonus Round! Crazy timing. She posts about beauty and fashion, and you should definitely check her out!
Here are her questions:
- If you can grant one wish, what would it be?
Let’s get rid of cancer. Just straight up remove it from existence. That would be awesome.
- If you can take someone’s identity in this world, who would it be?
That doesn’t really sound appealing to me. I like being me 😀
- What do you like to do after a stressful week to unwind?
Colour, read, play games, hang out with Rory
- What’s your favorite movie?
I have a few, but mostly I prefer to have favourite movie genres. Superhero, disney, musicals, etc.
- What’s your favorite song?
Right now, it’s everything Ed Sheeran, Lorde or Alessia Cara.
- What’s one fashion trend you love right now?
I honestly have no idea what fashion trends are happening right now…I like floral patterns, is that a thing?
- Which makeup item you can’t live without?
Foundation, cause my face gets red a lot and I want to tone that down.
- Which country would you like to visit and why?
Scotland. Castles. Harry Potter. Loch Ness.
- Dog or cat as a pet and why?
Cat. They’re a bit more chill and can look after themselves more.
Pants. Cause Wellington is windy and cold, even in summer its risky to wear a dress.
Flats. I’m used to them because of work. Or can I compromise and say wedges, as they’re comfy and don’t kill my feet if I’m in them all day at work.
I was also nominated by Pamela! Pamela blogs about a variety of interests from books, movies, musicals, hobbies, baking, decor, advice, travel and so much more! She’s currently posting everyday in celebration of her birthday month! Go check her out! Here’s her questions:
- What is your favorite hairstyle?
I like the whole half up, half down look. I always thought it suited me. But for work, I go ponytail, cause otherwise my hair is just in the way.
- Do you have a hobby you’ve never tried but always wanted to?
Yes actually. I always thought knitting looked fun!
- When you plan your dream vacations, what do you look for?
Sights, I want to see what things I can see on vacation that I wouldn’t be able to see otherwise.
- What’s your favorite video game?
Ooh, I have quite a few. But I keep coming back to the Sims!
- Do you have a favorite type of post you like to write?
A lot are favourites to write! But I really like talking about what’s going on in my life, especially the people in my life.
- Where’s the most interesting place you’ve been?
Peru was for sure the most interesting. To be in another country, another culture, another language, on the other side of the world from home was both an amazing and kinda scary experience.
- What are you smelling right now?
Nothing, but my nose is kinda blocked so that may be why.
- Do you normally eat breakfast and, if so, what do you typically eat?
Yes. I normally have toast and coffee, or porridge and coffee, or cereal and coffee. Coffeeee.
- What is your favorite season and why?
Summer. But when it’s not at it’s peak. Leading into summer, and out of summer we have really nice weather, it’s not too hot, and I can actually wear shorts and dresses.
- Do you talk about your blog often to people you know?
Besides Rory? Umm, kinda. I talk about it with my sister every now and then, same with my best friend. It was brought up recently when I visited my parents. Dad was asking me what the blogging challenge was about.
- What is one thing you can’t leave home without (besides the obvious phone/wallet/keys)?
My iPod. I need to have music with me when I go anywhere. I tend to feel lost walking around without it.
I was also nominated by Amelia! I’ve recently found her blog and she has been so supportive and sweet! She blogs about her life in Hull, about events going on and places to see there. Go check her out! Here’s her questions:
- Would you rather spend a day shopping or doing sports?
- If you could have 5 famous people, dead or alive, round for dinner who would you have?
Ooh okay. Amy Poehler, Emma Watson, Lin Manuel Miranda, Ed Sheeran and Maya Angelou. Kind of a weird combo, but all these people are so nice and clever, I’d love to sit in a room with them all and have a chat.
- What is your favourite blog post from your blog?
Currently, it’s Things I Learnt From My Dad.
- What is your favourite place you’ve ever visited?
- What is your favourite quote?
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Short, happy and weird.
- If you could change one mistake you’ve made in your life, what would it be and how would you change it?
Not technically a mistake, but I recall a time where I was rude and mean to my little brother cause he was ‘bugging’ me, but really he just wanted to hang out. I would go back in time and tell my younger self to stop being a moody teenager and appreciate our awesome little bro.
- What’s your favourite film?
I answered that above 😀
- What’s your favourite animal?
I’m gonna go with sloth.
- What’s your favourite flower?
I have a soft spot for gyp, aka baby’s breath (which is a weird name)
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Ever? I don’t know. I’ve tripped over a lot. Burst into tears in class. Waved to people who weren’t actually waving at me. One of those.
Georgia recently nominated me for this too! I’ve been spoiled you guys!! The lovely Georgia blogs over at Midnight madness and posts about everything! Beauty, fashion, lifestyle, travel, health, rambles, go over and check her out if you haven’t already!
- What quote do you like to live by?
Regular readers, you’re going to get sick of hearing my two base quotes XD “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.’ – Maya Angelou. “Good for her, not for me” – Amy Poehler
- What are three words that best describe you?
Short, weird and happy.
- What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
I have a terrible (and disgusting) habit at picking at scabs. Bug bites, random cuts and what not. I will pick at them until they scar 😦 Stop it me!! (Except for my tattoo, it peeled and scabbed a little, but I was really good at not making it worse!)
- What has been the best/worst phase of your life?
Uhhh, that covers a whole variety of topics, so I’m not quite sure what to say.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Lately, people who leave grocery carts anywhere in the carpark. Why?
- Do you think your boyfriend/girlfriend should know your passwords?
Rory and I share a lot of our passwords/passcodes. Just for convenience sake.
- What is the number one thing on your bucket list for 2017?
For this year, it’s now turning into buy a house.
- What are you the most thankful for?
Ish. I do believe in God, but I don’t really practice a religion.
- Is it possible to stay friends with your exes?
I actually don’t have any exes so…
- Whats your biggest piece of blogger advice for me?
For everyone, it’s to talk with other bloggers, respond to comments, encourage and support others! Be active in the blogging community, it’s definitely more than just posting!
Continue reading “Bonus Round #2” →