Jordyn recently made a post where she reflected on a post she read about self esteem. In turn, she decided it would be great as a tag, so she created one! Isn’t that awesome?!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions
- Nominate and tag however many people you’d like
- What is one facial or physical feature you like most about yourself?
I like my hands. They’re super useful, and my nails are for the most part very neat and tidy. Also, they’re now always accessoried with my wedding and engagement ring nowadays, so I look and admire them on my fingers a lot.
- What values are most important to you?
Honesty, Loyalty, Patience and Humour. Just being a kind person overall.
- What is one personality trait you like most about yourself?
I like my optimism. It leads to me always being able to see the positive of something, to encourage and support others, and to be patient and clearheaded when things aren’t going too great.
- What is your definition of beautiful?
Something beautiful is something that gives you a moment of awe. A sunset, a gorgeous dress or pair of shoes, nature, super shiny hair, puppies, donuts…you get the idea. There’s beauty everywhere (I’m an optimist remember!)
- What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh?
This morning, when I woke up and saw my hair. My bed head can get pretty extreme.
- When do you feel the most attractive?
Depends, sometimes mid morning, when I’ve finally got hair, face and clothes sorted and looking nice. Sometimes just before bed, when I’m super comfy and in my pyjamas. I don’t think I’ll ever feel as attractive as I did on my wedding day though.
- What are you passionate about?
Blogging, writing, photography, food, travel, teaching, education…I could go on
- Who is the most supportive figure in your life?
My delightful husband.
- What are you most proud of about yourself?
That I’m always willing to learn.
- Do you feel good about yourself today?
Yeah I feel pretty good 😀