More nominations for more awards! More chances for you guys to get to know me a little more 🙂
Thanks you guys!
Here we go.
The Mystery Blogger Award
Original post here – Mystery Blogger Award
So, three facts about the me.
- I am around 153 cm tall last I checked.
- I get bitten by bugs a lot lately
- I am currently wearing my pineapple socks
I was nominated by Pastel Pink Plans! She blogs about a mixture of lifestyle and beauty, as well as her life as a student.
Here are her five questions to me.
- What is your fave holiday of the year? Why? Do you have any traditions for that time? What are they?
Christmas for sure! For one, it means it’s summer!! For another, all of our family get together for food, presents and hanging out. It’s just nice.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten? Why did you eat it/what got you to be eating that weird thing?
I haven’t tried anything too crazy. I once tried Durian candy which a colleague who had been to Indonesia gave me. That just tasted weird.
- What is something you are afraid of that is probably ‘weird’ to others?
Velvet. Okay, I’m not afraid of it, but the feel of it makes my skin crawl. Especially under my nails. Uggghhh.
- What age would you want to be forever if you could? Why?
I’m kinda happy to age really. It means I gain more life experience you nkow.
- What size bed do you sleep on?
Original post here – The Liebster Award
I was nominated by Cassi! Cassi is a wonderful beauty blogger who shares her thoughts, reviews and lately, some more personal tidbits about herself. I was also nominated by Pamela! Pamela is an amazing lifestyle blogger who writes and reviews about a little bit of everything! I was thirdly recently nominated by the amazing Ella! If you guys don’t know her, she blogs about her student life, beauty, makeup, lifestyle, and she is just an awesome, supportive individual.
- I don’t really drink alcohol
- I prefer staying in to going out
- I’ve been married for three months come tomorrow
- But we’ve been together for five and a half years
- I am near sighted
- I have a tattoo, and will be getting a second one soon
- I have a brother and a sister
- I don’t have any pets, but would like to have one someday
- I don’t accessorise much jewellery wise
- I love cardigans
- I’m currently reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- What’s your favorite store to shop at?
In general? I guess, The Warehouse
- What year were you born?
- What’s your favorite pizza topping?
- Name 2 foods you refuse to eat.
Mushrooms and Chilli
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Everything, lol. I don’t really know. My optimism?
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Weak by AJR
- If you could choose what color eyes you’d have, what color would you choose?
I’ll stick with brown
- What’s your ideal everyday outfit?
Cardigan, singlet and jeggings.
- How many piercings do you have?
One in each ear
- What’s your favorite time of year?
December – it’s my birthday, Christmas and summer.
- What’s your favorite thing to do for yourself?
- If you could be any animated character, who would you be?
- Do you have one really strange neighbor?
- What is one thing you’ve never done but would love to do?
Go skiing or snowboarding
- Do you think you’re your parent’s favorite child?
I have no idea
- What’s one movie you could watch over and over again?
Eventually, I get sick of them if I keep rewatching them sadly.
- Do you know all the words in your country’s national anthem?
- Who inspires you the most?
- If a movie was being written about your life, what’s the one song you would insist on including in the soundtrack?
The Wonder Woman theme.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Buy a house
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
- What do you love the most about yourself? (Or feel free to make a whole list!)
- Have you ever given blood?
Yes. Once, and probably never again. You guys may know that I’m tiny. I’m not unhealthy or anything, but I’m very definition of ‘smol’. I’m 155 cm (5 foot), and I weigh around 52 kgs (115 pounds). The very lightest you can give blood is 50kgs. I was given the go ahead as I had blood tests before and I was found. But, they take a litre of blood from you. I was fine at first, I gave blood. Then I just remember a lot of colours. I don’t know where they came from, but they were swirling around me. Next thing I knew, I had no idea where I was, who I was, what was happening, but there was all these faces in front of me talking in garbled voices. Long story short, I had a seizure apparently due to the loss of blood. 15 seconds later I w as fully aware what was going on, and my friend (Hi Sarah if you’re reading this), informed me I was completely pale and that I had scared her. Sorry about that. Don’t give blood unless your body can actually handle losing a litre of blood. The end.
- What was the last photo you took on your phone?
This from the past weekend.
- Do you have any controversial opinions you wouldn’t mind sharing?
Beyonce’s alright. I don’t think she’s a Queen though, you know?
- On what device do you use WordPress the most?
- What time is it for your as you write this?
- Best blogging advice you have?
- How would you describe your style in 3 words?
Lost, confused, help.
- Any fashion/makeup/hair look that you regret or any trend that you hated?
I have a whole post on my fashion past.
- What was the best thing that happened today?
Today, I reached 800 followers!! On the flip side, that means I didn’t get the Q and A video up in time. But it is in the editing process and on it’s way.
- Favourite social media?
Besides blog? Then, instagram.
- Do you have any weird scars?
Quite a few random scattered ones on arms and legs from not leaving bug bites alone.
Blue Sky Tag
Original post here – The Blue Sky Tag
I was nominated by Alli! Alli is an amazing blogger who talks about her life, reviews, clothes, countries and whatever else pops into that creative head of hers. I was also nominated by Princess Blabbermouth. She is a “mermaid in training” who blogs about beauty, baking, books, travel and a little bit of everything else.
- Finish this sentence: You’re the ______ to my ______.
You’re the cheese to my pizza
- How do you feel about children?
They’re lovely little humans
- If you had to move out of your country, what country would you go to?
- What do you want for your birthday? (that’s my birthday brain talking again lol)
A house. Or a unicorn.
- What’s your favorite movie genre?
- What are your five most used Emojis right now?
- Tell me a dad joke.
“I’m hungry” “Nice to meet you hungry, I’m Dad”. A classic.
- Would you rather live in a world where all cancer is cured or one with world peace?
World peace. Cancer may be cured one day, I have doubts about wars.
- Who is your least favorite Disney princess?
Cinderella, or Snow White. I just don’t enjoy the classic Disney movies as much.
- What is your last picture taken on your phone?
- If you could switch blogs with anyone, who would you switch with?
I’m pretty happy with my blog though.
Princess Blabbermouth’s questions.
- What do you hate shopping for? I hate shoe shopping, it stresses me out!
I like most shopping actually.
- What was the last book you read and hated?
Brave New World
- Favourite ice cream flavour?
Cookies and Cream
- Have you got any pets?
- Why did you start blogging?
I wanted a place to store all my memories and experiences.
- Spots or stripes?
- What would you do on the last day of your life if you knew it was coming?
No idea, to be honest. Possibly just cry.
- If you could change something in your past, would you?
- What is your worst habit?
Picking at scabs. TMI possibly, but I do have a fair few scars from this habit.
- Are you a fast-food fanatic or a celery-munching maniac?
- If you could be stuck on a desert island with Robert Downey Jr. Or Johnny Depp, who would you pick and why?
Robert Downey Jr. He’s more relevant, so if he goes missing there will definitely be people freaking out looking for him. Especially if he’s meant to be filming Avengers or something.
The Real Neat Blog Award
Original post here – The Real Neat Blog Award
I was nominated by Pamela again! 😀
- Do you try on shoes/clothes before purchasing or just buy them and hope they fit?
Shoes yes. Clothes, sometimes.
- What are your favorite type of posts to write and do you feel you write enough of them?
Right now, I have so many series. I love my Have You Met, and my baking ones. I feel like I have a good balance going on right now.
- What’s the most outrageous thing you believed as a child?
That I could talk to spirits. I believed this for a good few weeks. It was weird.
- Have you read any good books lately?
- What is one talent you have that not many people know about?
I keep telling you guys, I don’t have any hidden talents.
- What’s your favorite animal?
- If you could take a trip anywhere right now, where would you go?
The Versatile Blogger Award
Original post here – Versatile Blogger Award
I was nominated by Isabella! Isabella blogs over at Wanderlusting Isabella, about travels, her life, and her blog was created as a way for her to practise her English skills! Isn’t that neat 😀
Seven Facts about Me:
- These fact things are getting hard to do
- I have a ukulele, and sometimes play it
- I mostly play songs from Adventure Time, or just pop song covers
- My arm is itchy right now
- I never clean my glasses with the proper material
- I constantly get holes in the knees of my jeans because of work
- I love cookies
Thanks for all the awards again everyone! I still can’t believe I’m able to do these every two weeks, and I hope you learnt something new about me and that you check out all the lovely bloggers who were kind enough to nominate me 🙂