I’ve seen this tag going around for a while, and I’ve really enjoyed reading them! The outstanding Ella nominated me, and I can’t wait to answer her questions! Hopefully you guys learn more about me!
- Are there any facts or statistics that you know that totally amaze or shock you?
I don’t know if this has been confirmed, but I do remember seeing somewhere that there are 4 births each second of every day, and nearly 2 people die each second every day. It’s just crazy statistics.
- What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
Gotta go with Machu Picchu 😀
- Who in your family are you most like and why?
I don’t know. I feel like I’m a little of both my parents. I’m like my dad in terms of my love for movies, games and stories. I’m like my mum in terms of my love for food, sleeping and taking photos of everything.
- Do you believe in life after death?
I honestly don’t know. I do believe in God, but the idea of an afterlife I’ve lately been on the fence about.
- What quality do you most value in a friend?
- Do you think that a person can change their personality?
Yes. People change, they learn from previous experiences and this shapes them.
- What do you think existed before our universe?
- Do you have any big life goals that you’re currently aiming for?
Well we recently crossed one off, we have a house!! The next big thing is another big overseas trip (hopefully to Japan), and then possibly kids in the next few years.
- Is there anything that you take for granted?
Living in a first world country, there’s a lot. Clean drinkable water, easy access to food, a roof over my head…for a start.
- Do you live up to any stereotypes?
I honestly have no idea.
- When was the last time you changed your mindset or belief on something?
I have been sitting here for 20 minutes wracking my brain, and I can’t seem to land on anything. I can’t figure out if that’s bad or good, or if my memory is just bad
- How much do you plan for the future?
- What skill or craft would you most like to master?
- What is one of your best childhood memories?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- What is your favourite way to spend a Sunday?
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
- What do you daydream about?
- Who would you love to meet?
- What qualities do you admire in others?
- Who are you closest to in your family?
As always, feel no pressure to take part ladies 😀