You guys know what I mean right? Little things that give you that moment of panic. Nothing huge or serious, but enough to get your heart racing. This will probably be a short post, but I just want to share this with you. It stems from suddenly finding a spider was hanging off a web from the corner of my glasses. It made me unleash my most impressive scream yet.
Anyway, here we go.
- Finding a bug right in front of your face
- Finding a bug in general
- Missing a step going upstairs or downstairs
- Thinking there’s a step when you’re on flat ground
- Dropping your phone somewhere precarious
- Forgetting what day it is
- Not having your keys/phone/card in the pocket you thought it was in
- Looking over the side of a tall building
- Nearly dropping something you’re holding in a store
- Your phone suddenly ringing when it’s super quiet
- Someone sneezing really loudly
- Falling in a dream, which makes you wake up in a violent spasm
That’s all I can think of for now. A random topic but I just had it on my mind after finding a bug in front of my face all of a sudden.
What’s something small that makes you freak out?