**So, first things first. There won’t be a Weekend Review post this weekend cause Rory and I are off on a mini holiday to Auckland, for my sister’s wedding! We’re actually there now, but you guys know I schedule posts in advance 😀 So, I’ll still be online every now and then cause I can’t stay away, but I thought I’d just include this little tidbit so we’re all on the same page. Okay, back to the scheduled post!**
Welcome to a new tag! There doesn’t seem to be any rules to this one except to answer the questions given! The ever amazing Laura over at Lauzies Lifestyle tagged me to do this!
Let’s get into these questions.
- What game consoles have you had?
A PS2, PS3 and PS4. The first two were technically gifts to my younger brother, but we all used them. The PS4, I co-own with my lovely husband 😀
- If you could tame any animal into being your pet, what would you pick?
A sloth. I think it would be cool to just have one around. They’re already pretty chill.
- Are you a sexual person?
This question feels weird to answer. But I would say yes. Not in that I’m thinking about sex all the time, but I do have a good relationship and attitude to it. I think. Now I’m overthinking it…moving on.
- Foods you despise?
Mushrooms. They have a weird rubbery texture. I can eat them if I have to though.
- Coolest place you’ve ever visited?
So many places. I still like to go with Machu Picchu as one of my top coolest places I’ve been to.
- Why did you first start blogging/YouTube?
Cause I wanted to. I wanted a platform of my own where I could talk about my thoughts, memories and experiences. I feel like I’ve discussed this a lot.
- Favorite item from closet?
It changes a lot. But right now, it’s definitely my overalls.
- Do you prefer a backpack/big bag/small bag/just wallet?
I prefer a little shoulder bag. Big enough to fit my wallet, keys and phone.
- Favorite video/computer/phone game?
That is too many options right there. I like many games for many reasons, and some I come back to after not playing for a while. Right now though, I’m not playing any games really. I do enjoy Sims a lot though.
- One celebrity you would sleep with?
No one. I know I said I kinda consider myself a sexual person in the above question, but it’s personal. I wouldn’t sleep with someone I don’t know very well.
- Favorite traits for a partner/friend?
Humour. Similar interests.
- Your personality?
In general, I’m pretty agreeable. I don’t really like conflict. I’m fairly reserved until you get to really know me. I’ve opened up a lot more since I was younger though.
- When’s the last time you took a risk?
Like a big risk or a small risk? Cause I sometimes stand on things I shouldn’t, like rolly chairs. Just for a bit, cause I’m short and I need to reach something. As for a big risk?…I can’t really think of anything.
- Fashion trend you would never do?
I don’t really know what any fashion trends are…
- One physical trait about you that only you notice?
That damn blue dot in the corner of my head. Only cause I try hide it with my hair so not much people know about it.
- One emotional trait about you that only you notice?
I can get annoyed pretty quickly. But I’m pretty good at not letting it show, and eventually the feeling passes.
- 3 weird things about you off the top of your head?
- I’m finding it harder and harder to come up with these ‘facts’.
- I’ve noticed that I’ve picked up quite a few of Rory’s mannerisms
- I love waking up an hour early than I need to on weekdays, so I have time to blog before work
- Favorite cheese?
- 3 things you use everyday that you need?
Keys, Phone, Glasses
- Favorite you tubers/actresses/media people?
Again, such a wide selection. I’ll go with my usual picks. Emma Watson, Amy Poehler, Lin Manuel Miranda.
- One thing that makes you happy everyday?
- One question you wish you could get an answer to?
What’s it like to be tall?
- Something about your childhood that affects you till this day?
People pointing out how short I am, or that I wear glasses. I’m well aware of both facts, thanks.
- What life is all about for you?
Hanging out with the people you love, having fun, and making the most of what you’ve got.
I guess I should nominate some folks too.
Find me elsewhere: