Natalie from Style in the Afternoon nominated for this award! I recently found her blog, and she has been so lovely and supportive! She’s a great writer, and blogs mostly about fashion and beauty! Go check her out 😀
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate seven more bloggers for the award.
- Create seven questions for your nominees.
It’s all pretty straightforward, so let’s get into it!
- Favorite Actor/Actress?
I’m gonna go with Amy Poehler.
- What has been the most special moment in your life thus far?
Way to be cliche, but definitely getting married to Rory 🙂
- What is your favorite clothing item?
Cardigans!! I have so many, and I love them all so much.
- What are your favorite types of posts to write?
Oh gosh, I write so many different kinds. I like the ones I write about my family. Things I Learnt From My Dad is very special to me, and with more birthdays coming up, I’m going to be writing more ‘letters’ to my family members. I also really like my photo heavy ones, as I’m still learning more about photography, but I love experimenting with it. I really like participating in the Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge!
- Where would you choose to go on your dream vacation?
I have many places I would love to go. One of the main ones would be Europe. I would love to be able to see so many places in Europe. I feel like one of those big train rides that go for days and go through lots of cities and countries would be an amazing holiday!
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The networking! Commenting and reading other posts, seeing what you guys think of my own posts. It’s all so much fun 😀
- What beauty product could you not live without?
I’m gonna go with foundation. I don’t use too much of it, just enough to even out my skin tone, as I get lots of reddish patches, and it bugs me.
Okay, let’s nominate some people! If you’ve done this award before, or you don’t do awards, then just know I wanted to nominate you but feel no need to accept it 🙂
Here are seven random questions for you guys if you want to answer them!
- What was the last funny video you saw?
- Do you prefer to be more active, or to be more relaxed in your free time?
- What were you really into when you were a kid?
- What’s your favourite season?
- How often do you curse/swear?
- Which TV show do you want your life to be like?
- What was the last book you read?
That’s all for now!